Landscape Construction Crew Leader
Apply for this position with Bloom’n Gardens Landscape in the northern Atlanta metro area.
Landscape Construction Crew Leader
In 2005, Bloom’n Gardens Landscape started with a goal: to provide high-quality landscaping and hardscaping installations and maintenance to property owners throughout the Metro Atlanta area. We offer everything from landscape bed renovations to full outdoor kitchens and comprehensive maintenance services. Our staff is of the highest caliber and ensures all projects are completed correctly and on time.
We are currently looking for an amazing leader to join our team as a Construction Crew Leader. Our ideal candidate will be a team player with remarkable communication skills and naturally motivated to accomplish their best work every day.
What You'll Be Responsible For:
- Ensuring all landscape construction work is performed in accordance with both industry and Bloom'n Gardens standards from project start through completion.
- Safely delivering our crew members to job sites, taking ownership of truck and assigned tools/equipment, and requiring that equipment-appropriate safety gear is used at all times, without exception.
- Communicating daily production goals to other crew members and managing those crew members effectively and efficiently through the duration of all projects.
- Communicating equipment and material needs to the BGL operations manager to ensure timely delivery to job sites.
- Communicating with customers, providing answers to questions as well as understanding when to involve managers and designers in decision making.
- Tracking production hours, expenses, submitting daily receipts for material purchases that are occasionally required for various projects.
- Ensuring assigned crew members successfully complete initial training modules as well as annual continuing education training for continued growth and development.
What Your Goals Would Be:
- Creating excellent work and excellent customer experiences all of the time.
- Managing material and labor costs through efficient and ongoing project planning.
- Accomplishing weekly, monthly and annual revenue goals that are collaboratively designed with Operations Managers.
- Successfully completing all projects without return trips.
- Providing leadership, accountability and ongoing training to crew members who desire to grow personally and professionally.
- Keeping our crews safe through zero jobsite accidents and enforcing use of safety gear at all times.
- Consistently producing high quality work that support our aggressive annual growth goals.
What We're Looking For:
- A desire to create award winning spaces for residential customers.
- Minimum of five (5) years of residential landscape construction experience with a strong knowledge of both softscape and hardscape materials.
- An industry certification relevant to landscape construction would be a strong plus for this position but is not required.
- A working knowledge of irrigation and landscape lighting systems.
- Ability to accurately track labor hours as well as submit receipts for miscellaneous job expenses.
- Clean driving record, drug-free, valid driver's license, and ability to be added to the company fleet insurance policy.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients.
- Ability to lift a minimum of fifty (50) pounds on a consistent basis.
- A growth mindset is required: we are passionate about purposeful growth and intentionally seek out team members who are motivated to grow personally and professionally as well as to promote those around them.
When You'd Be Working:
- Monday through Friday – 7:00-5:30, with flexibility required due to seasonal needs, weather and holidays.
What Your Compensation and Benefits Would Look Like:
- Base pay based on experience and skills
- Healthcare Benefits with 60% match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays: we strongly encourage a work hard/play hard mindset
- Compensated continued educational opportunities
- Positive, team-focused culture
- Well-maintained trucks and equipment
Who You'd Report To:
Who You'd Work With:
- Construction Operations Manager
- Construction Production Support
- Landscape Design Team
- Business Support Manager