Full-service landscape and lawn maintenance in Vinings, Smyrna, Buckhead, and the surrounding Atlanta communities.
We offer full-service maintenance services to maintain the health and look of your property's landscape.
Here at Bloom’n Gardens Landscape, we offer full-service maintenance services for your lawn and landscaping. Our contractors keep your yard in good condition, so your plants can bloom and thrive year-round.
We provide our complete maintenance services to residents in Buckhead, Smyrna, Vinings, and nearby Atlanta communities. If you want to maintain the health and look of your property's landscape and yard, we are the contractors for the job.
Our full-service maintenance program includes fertilization, leaf removal, and much more.
When you recruit us to maintain your landscape, your specific maintenance program will include the following services:
- Weed control
- Seasonal pruning
- Pre- and post-emergent weed control in landscape beds
- Leaf removal
- Mowing, edging, and trimming
- Lawn disease remediation
- Removal of lawn insects (Additional add-on service)
- Shrub and tree care (Additional add-on service)
- Deicing services (Additional add-on service)
We abide by specific turf maintenance program standards to ensure customer satisfaction.
As part of our full-service landscape maintenance program, you can expect us to abide by high turf maintenance standards. Consider some of the ways we ensure customer satisfaction:
- Mow regularly: We implement a regular mowing schedule to keep up your lawn's appearance and health. Schedule alterations may occur due to holidays and inclement weather, but we always ensure that your lawn is well-manicured and well-cared for.
- Remove trash and debris prior to mowing: To ensure we complete a thorough job, we remove light trash and debris from your lawn before mowing it.
- Apply pre- and post-emergence herbicide: We apply pre-emergence herbicide to prevent weeds from infiltrating your turf. In the event that unwanted weeds appear, we will apply post-emergence herbicide throughout the growing season.
- Monitor for diseases: We regularly monitor your turf for diseases. We'll lay localized applications of fungicide if needed.
- Clear hardscapes: Our team blows walkways, sidewalks, curbs, driveways, and pool decks to clear them of clippings and other natural debris.
If you want us to focus on a particular service or have a question about our turf maintenance program standards, reach out to us and we will discuss how to best go about caring for your landscape.
Our landscapers follow strict shrub and tree program standards when performing full-service maintenance on your landscape.
As part of our full-service landscape maintenance, our team follows strict shrub and tree program standards. Explore some of the ways we guarantee our clients' satisfaction:
- Fertilize small shrubs and trees: Our landscapers will fertilize your small shrubs and trees once a year in accordance with standard horticultural practices.
- Control leaves: We offer leaf control during the leaf drop season. Primarily, we perform this service between October and December.
- Prune trees and shrubs: We prune all groundcovers and ornamental shrubs and trees up to 10 feet tall to promote their health and keep them looking their best.
- Remove broken and fallen branches: At each visit, we remove broken and fallen branches to enhance your property's safety and allow us to work more efficiently.
Contact us to learn more about our full-service lawn and landscape maintenance program.
Keeping up your lawn and landscape's appearance and health can cost you a lot of time, money, and resources. If you want your entire landscape and lawn maintained, our expert team can help. Contact us at (404) 314-1474 to learn more about our full-service yard and landscape maintenance program in Vinings, Buckhead, Smyrna, and the surrounding Atlanta cities.