Landscape / Hardscape Construction Foreman
Apply for this position with Bloom’n Gardens Landscape in the northern Atlanta metro area.
Landscape / Hardscape Construction Foreman
In 2005, Bloom’n Gardens Landscape started with a goal: to provide high-quality landscaping and hardscaping installations and maintenance to property owners throughout the north metro Atlanta area. We offer everything from landscape bed renovations to full outdoor kitchens and comprehensive maintenance services. Our staff is of the highest caliber and ensures all projects are completed correctly and on time.
We are currently searching for a landscape/hardscape construction craftsman with 3-5 years of experience who can interpret a landscape design and turn it into a reality. A craftsman should be able to do the following:
- Minimum of three - five (3-5) years of final product residential landscape construction experience with a strong knowledge of both softscape and hardscape materials.
- A desire to create award winning spaces for residential customers.
- An industry certification relevant to landscape construction would be a strong plus for this position but is not required.
- Experience in paver and modular wall block installation as a lead.
- A strong working knowledge of irrigation and landscape lighting systems.
- Ensure all landscape construction work is performed in accordance with both industry and BGL standards from project start through completion.
- Keeping crew safe through taking ownership of truck and assigned tools/equipment and requiring that equipment-appropriate safety gear is used at all times, without exception.
- Communicating daily production goals to other crew members and managing those crew members effectively and efficiently through the duration of all projects.
- Communicating equipment and material needs to the BGL Operations Manager to ensure timely delivery to job sites.
- Should have the ability to problem solve onsite.
- Tracking production hours required for various projects.
- Ensuring assigned crew members successfully complete initial training modules as well as annual continuing education training for continued growth and development.
- Creating excellent work and excellent customer experiences at all times.
- Managing material and labor costs through efficient and ongoing project planning.
- Communicating with customers, providing answers to questions as well as understanding when to involve managers and designers in decision making.
- Successfully completing all projects without return trips.
- Providing leadership, accountability and ongoing training to crew members who desire to grow personally and professionally.
- Consistently producing high quality work that support our aggressive annual growth goals.
- Ability to use basic hand power tools as well as to safely operate for loading and unloading purposes skid steers, mini skid steers, and other heavy equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- Model Company Values.
- A growth mindset is required: we are passionate about purposeful growth and intentionally seek out team members who are motivated to grow personally and professionally as well as to promote those around them.
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Clean driving record, drug-free, valid driver's license, and ability to be added to the company fleet insurance policy.
- Ability to lift a minimum of fifty (50) pounds on a consistent basis.
- Dependable form of transportation.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds during the day
- Be able to work outside in direct sunlight for 8-10 hours a day, 5 days a week
Compensation & Benefits
- Base pay range between $18-$27/hour based on experience and skill set.
- Crew bonuses based on production targets and job responsibility performance
- Healthcare Benefits with 50% match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays: we strongly encourage a work hard/play hard mindset
- Compensated continuing education opportunities
- Positive, team-focused culture
- Ongoing performance and goal tracking
- Well-maintained trucks and equipment
If you’d like to be considered for the job, please submit an online application. If our team believes you’d be a good fit, we will reach out to you to schedule an interview.