Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader
Apply for this position with Bloom’n Gardens Landscape in the northern Atlanta metro area.
Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader
In 2005, Bloom’n Gardens Landscape started with a goal: to provide high-quality landscaping and hardscaping installations and maintenance to property owners throughout the Metro Atlanta area. We offer everything from landscape bed renovations to full outdoor kitchens and comprehensive maintenance services. Our staff is of the highest caliber and ensures all projects are completed correctly and on time.
We are currently looking for an amazing leader to join our team as a Maintenance Crew Leader. Our ideal candidate will be a team player with remarkable communication skills and someone who is naturally motivated to accomplish their best work every day.
What You'll Be Responsible For:
- Ensuring all property care work is performed in accordance with both industry and BGL best practices standards.
- Safely delivering our crew members to job sites, taking ownership of truck and assigned tools/equipment, and requiring that equipment-appropriate safety gear is used at all times, without exception.
- Ensuring assigned crew members successfully complete initial maintenance training modules as well as annual continuing education training for continued growth and development.
- Understanding the time that is required to manage assigned properties throughout an entire year and managing hours to accomplish seasonal tasks.
- Recognizing and proactively communicating issues on assigned properties to the management support team.
- Communicating with customers, providing basic answers to questions as well as understanding when to involve managers and designers in decision making.
What Your Goals Would Be:
- Creating excellent work and excellent customer experiences all of the time.
- Managing production labor costs through efficient property care planning.
- Accomplishing daily, weekly, monthly and annual revenue-per-truck goals that are collaboratively designed with Production and Operations Managers.
- Accomplishing a 96% retention rate for all assigned properties.
- Providing high quality services that support our aggressive annual growth goals.
- Keeping our crews safe through zero jobsite accidents and enforcing use of safety gear at all times.
What We're Looking For:
- A desire to maintain award winning landscapes.
- An industry certification related to property care would be a strong plus for this position but it is not required.
- A minimum of five (3) years of residential landscape management experience with an advanced knowledge of plant material and lawn types.
- A working knowledge of irrigation and landscape lighting systems is a strong plus but we’re also willing to train you.
- A clean driving record, drug-free, valid driver's license, and ability to be added to the company fleet insurance policy.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients.
- Ability to lift a minimum of fifty (50) pounds on a consistent basis.
- A growth mindset is required: we are passionate about purposeful growth and intentionally seek out team members who are motivated to grow personally and professionally as well as to promote those around them.
When You'd Be Working:
- Monday through Friday – 7:00-4:30, with flexibility required due to seasonal needs, weather and holidays.
What Your Compensation and Benefits Would Look Like:
- Base pay range based on experience and skills
- Monthly crew bonuses based on production targets and job responsibility performance
- Healthcare Benefits with 60% match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays: we strongly encourage a work hard/play hard mindset
- Compensated continued educational opportunities
- Positive, team-focused culture
- Ongoing performance and goal tracking
- Well-maintained trucks and equipment
Who You'd Report To:
- Maintenance Production Managers
Who You'd Work With:
- Operations Manager
- Maintenance Account Manager
- Business Support Manager