Landscape Maintenance Crew Member
Apply for this position with Bloom’n Gardens Landscape in the northern Atlanta metro area.
Landscape Construction Crew Member
In 2005, Bloom’n Gardens Landscape started with a goal: to provide high-quality landscaping and hardscaping installations and maintenance to property owners throughout the north metro Atlanta area. We offer everything from landscape bed renovations to full outdoor kitchens and comprehensive maintenance services. Our staff is of the highest caliber and ensures all projects are completed correctly and on time.
We are currently looking for an amazing leader to join our team as Maintenance Crew Member.
What you’d be responsible for...
- Ensuring all installation work is performed in accordance with Bloom'n Gardens Landscape, LLC quality and safety guidelines.
- Working within a team of 2-5 other crew members to provide ongoing care for landscapes that promotes maximum health and vigor for lawns and plants.
What your goals would be...
- Creating excellent work and excellent customer experiences all of the time.
What we’re looking for...
- A growth mindset is required: we are passionate about growth and intentionally seek out team members who are motivated to grow personally and professionally as well as to promote those around them.
- A desire to maintain beautiful and unique landscapes.
- We are a drug-free workplace.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients.
- Ability to learn and safely operate a variety of maintenance power equipment.
When you’d be working...
- Monday through Friday – 7:00-4:30, with flexibility required due to seasonal needs, weather and holidays.
What your compensation and benefits would look like...
- Pay based on experience and skills
- Bonuses based on team performance
- Healthcare Benefits with 50% match
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Compensated continued educational opportunities
- Positive, team-focused culture
- Ongoing performance and goal tracking
- Well-maintained trucks and equipment
- We are growing seasonal positions have great potential to become full-time, permanent positions.
If you’d like to be considered for the job, please submit an online application. If our team believes you’d be a good fit, we will reach out to you to schedule an interview.